Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Disappointment

So I feel the need to take a break from people in general. I want to believe that people think before they act or at least think before they tell me what their actions are but after today I am convinced that they don't. I don't want to make myself a victim but damn that--when your words say one thing and your actions show something completely different there is a need to check someone (maybe me or maybe that person).
I am guilty of what has disappointed me and I have no excuse. Even if I had an excuse the situation would still hurt. I don't see how you do what you do. I have never heard you say anything positive about this person and then you turn around and give them what I consider one of the most ultimate of gifts. I am not mad because you were unwilling to help me but I am mad that you are so willing to give some so great to someone I consider undeserving. The person may be deserving but I wouldn't know that since me and that person aren't close and all I really know about that person is what you say. And what you say isn't the least bit flattering.
Sorry to talk in code but I needed to get it off my chest and didn't really feel like talking about it in specific terms. I learned a lot about you in a matter of a few sentences. I can't say that I didn't already know but I think this is the one that takes the cake. I am not judging you but I am pointing out what you did from my perspective.

No comments: