Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can't Stop Thinking

So "he" sent me a text message and of course I ignored it (at least I think it was him--thanks for the "Don't Answer" suggestion, CS). So Saturday morning I turn on my phone b/c I went to sleep at 9:30 p.m. Friday night and knew that there was a chance that someone could have called after I turned the phone off. I am just lying in bed and the phone lets me know I have a voice mail and a text message. The text message was very random--I think it was drunk texting from a friend. Then I check the voice mail. I was in shock b/c "he" called me at 2:43 a.m.--wtf? The message wasn't that deep but I was like go far away. Don't get it twisted I like the attention but I can't go down that road anymore. There are so many reasons that that relationship is not worth it. I care about him but I can do much better. Being by myself is great. I wish there was more here to do so I wouldn't think about being alone.

Next subject: Why do I have friends that kick me to the curb when they get a man? Do I just have poor excuses for friends?

Why do I get phone calls when you want something? Can you just call to say hello?

No comments: