Tuesday, November 20, 2007

100

Today is my 100th post and I wanted to have some structure to my post but so much has happened since last night (ok not a whole lot but enough for me to want to write about more than one thing).

First let's talk about the craziness--I don't know how long this portion of the post will be up but I gotta tell somebody and why not tell my faithful readers (most of you I don't know about b/c you fail to comment). A girl I went to law school with was fired from her job yesterday. Mind you she passed the bar so she is a licensed to practice. This also means that she passed the Ethics test that you have to take to become a member of most bars. So she got fired b/c she was messing with one of her clients. She was using her privileges as an attorney to go to the jail and see this man. She got caught up and there was no getting out of it. When she was caught at the jail visiting him she tried to lie about her identity. She was putting money on his books. Well she got banned from the jail and after that she was fired. She barely has a license and it could get taken away because she was messing with some man. And from what I heard of the story they hadn't even had sex. She totally f*cked up her livelihood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, I got an email from the youngin. He tells me that he is coming to Atlanta and wants to hang out. Is he trying to mess up my celibacy? The only reason why we haven't slept together is because I was trying to be a good girl and he lives in New York. He is hard to resist. I have known him for almost two years and we are so compatible. We can talk about anything even his women issues and my men issues. What is a girl to do? Also I have to go see him to collect my graduation present. What is a girl to do?

I am going to my dad's house for Thanksgiving and he wants me to spend the night. Can you say I don't want to? I barely want to go for Thanksgiving but I am trying to do better. What is a girl to do? I am not ready to put on my grown woman panties.

I am thankful for my family and friends! I love you guys!

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

graduation present??

hmmm mmm. lol!!

and for that reason (among others)... is why i would NOT mess with a man in jail/prison!!! There is NOTHING he can do for you except take up your time and money! she was stupid.

wait, did she know him before he went in?