Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am So HOOOOOOT!

As in angry hoooooooot! So Oprah was allegedly going around the country touring the heartland or something of the sort and she decided that Macon, GA would be her first stop. I live about 20 miles from Macon. Something told me to try to get a ticket but I was like I am not that big of an Oprah fan. Damn me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just happened to be watching the news last night and Oprah decided that her show in Macon would be her "Favorite Things" show. Can you say I was cursing myself out in my head and using words as close to curse words in my house with mommy and granny. Now you understand why I am so angry. I would have been ok if I had tried to get a ticket and just came up short. I didn't even try. The show airs on Tuesday and I think I saw a girl who lives down the street from me in the audience. I guess I will find out on Tuesday.

No comments: