Friday, November 9, 2007

I Had to Write Something Else

Ok so since it is National Blogging Month I should probably be saving these ideas but anyone who knows me knows that if I don't get it out right then I will forget (so now you know why I interrupt you during conversations, please forgive for that. I don't want to go all cricket, cricket on you.).

So today I feel like God is testing my faith and patience and I am failing miserably. I am trying to figure out why nothing seems to be going my way. God I love you and right now I am struggling. I just need one break. I don't want any more rejection. The rejection is eating away at my professional self esteem. The more rejection I get the more I feel like an incompetent lawyer. My personal self esteem is still the hotness. I love me more than I can explain.

No comments: