Saturday, November 17, 2007

What I Am Thinking

So yesterday I had a conversation with my mom and I realize why it is difficult for me to find a job. Truthfully and honestly in the legal field if you don't have the grades it is all about who you know. Law school was the first time I didn't have a nice average. I have always been in the top 10 percent when it came to school and law school just wasn't like that but moving on. I know people but I don't know attorneys. Everybody tells me that I should talk to so and so and I don't ask people for help very easily or at least when I don't know those people. I must know you and trust that you have my best interest at heart when I ask you for help if I decide to ask you for help. Well to get a job I have to step out of that. The problem is when I did ask someone for help they sh*tted on me. Any way I will work it out someway somehow.

No comments: