Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in the Day

So back in the day I remember my uncle's ex-wife having a conversation about some women are just going to be the mistress and how men see them. Looking back on that conversation I think that some men think that I am supposed to be the other woman. I have been placed in some crazy predicaments by men. I know a few men who have made a move on me when they were with their women. One guy who was not in a "relationship" with this girl had the nerve to lick me somewhere above the neck (don't remember exactly where b/c I was slightly inebriated) and his girl was sitting right next to me. She was oblivious to what was going on. Needless to say the kid was kept her distance around this man. There have also been men who told me one thing but clearly their girlfriends that I knew nothing about were told something completely different. I realize that some of these men were trifling but I contributed to the idiocy of these situations. Since I don't want to be anybody's mistress I am taking a big break from the dating scene. I am a little sad but I will get over it. I realize that I want a man in my life but I am not going to have a great man in my life if I don't get my sh*t together.

No comments: