Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Thoughts

Have you ever just felt left out? I feel like that most of the time. I hear about all the stuff that my friends do together b/c they are closer to each other (in distance) and I just feel left out. Most of my close friends do not live in the South. I have a few linesisters and friends in Atlanta but that is about it. I miss my girls being right around the corner or only a phone call away. I have no money so I am stuck in Fort Valley. I just want my friends to know that I really miss them.

Sitting here remembering undergrad almost brings me to tears. I have some truly wonderful friends and they really make me smile. I miss the laughs--hence the tears!

I had an interview/informational session. I liked the person whose place I could be taking.

No comments: