Monday, October 1, 2007

Today

Today is the 3 year anniversary of me meeting "him". I haven't talked to him since early last month. I am happy with my alone time. It feels great. Now I just have to get rid of Mr. I Got a Girlfriend that I will tell Facebook about but not you. He wants me to call him--why? I don't disrespect relationships.

So today my friend tells me she got tickets to the Jill Scott concert which is great. Then she says my boyfriend is coming. I said I didn't want to go b/c I don't want to be a third wheel at a Jill Scott concert. She got mad b/c I didn't want to go. Am I wrong? Who wants to be a thid wheel at a Jill Scott concert. When "he" and I had sex for the first time Jill Scott was in the background.

Was anyone else disappointed in the "Girlfriends" season premiere?

I get to see my ls/roommate from college tomorrow. So exciting!

No comments: