Thursday, October 4, 2007

Heaven

Ok so the other day I went to "The Cheesecake Bistro" and I found heaven. I found heaven in a cheesecake. The fudge brownie cheesecake was to die for. I don't even eat chocolate like that but that was the best dessert I have ever had in life.

I am in a happy place right now. I thought leaving "him" alone would be hard but really it isn't. I am enjoying the single life. I realize that there are things that I am still learning about myself that I definitely need to know before being in a relationship. I also see the mistakes my friends are making that they won't admit to themselves.

Speaking of their mistakes--how can you jump into a relationship five seconds after you jumped out of another. Even if the problems of the previous relationship were caused by the other party you are affected by the things this person does. I would be foolish to think about being with someone else in the very near future. I know there is no timeline but I know that it has only been 4 weeks since I talked to "him". I know I need not be messing with anyone.

No comments: