Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
If it is that good fall asleep but normally shower then cuddle.
2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
With my first yes--didn't know the sex was that bad until my second.
3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
2
4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
No
5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime? Do you think most people lie when asked?
I don't know but my guess is 10-15. I think most people lie usually to make themselves look good.
Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
I would like to think they could but if a person sees something they want they may go after it under the pretense of friendship (you know you been there).

No comments: