Thursday, October 4, 2007

TMI Tuesdays on Thursday

1. Early bird or night owl?
I am usually an early bird but since I am jobless I have become a night owl.
2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
That is a hard one especially since now I am both--I would probably say smart only b/c I could at least (prayerfully) get a well-paying job and keep myself company with a book and I have seen ugly women with men so it is possible.
3. Do you gossip?
Of course I do but I am slowing down b/c sometimes I think I am the only one sharing information.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
4
5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto )
Since the ex-ho liked to kiss me I will go with at least an 8.

Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
Lingerie--I think a man staring at me with lingerie on is the best feeling in the world before the foreplay.

No comments: