Tuesday, October 16, 2007

There will be no TMI Tuesdays this week

Ok so no TMI Tuesdays for me b/c my dating life sucks. But I will tell you about the best date I have ever been on. It was the best date b/c he was such a great man--I miss him :(

Anyway it was a rainy day Senior year at Hampton. It was actually a blind date so I really didn't know what to expect. So he decided dinner and a movie would be a good date. He drove to my apartment and picked me up. He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. (You know that stuff that a man is supposed to do.) Well dinner is a home cooked meal at his apartment. It was so sweet. He cooked chicken alfredo and baked me some cookies. We talked and talked. Then we went to the movies. I think we saw the worst movie ever but I just couldn't bear the thought of going to see a Harry Potter movie so we went to see Paid In Full or State Property. I got over the fact that the was the only thing showing at the time we got to the movies. We then left the movies. He took me back to my apartment. He walked me to the door and gave me a hug. Then he asked could he call me the next day. It was the most spectacular date but he was such a gentleman. I wonder what he is doing nowadays.

CS--oh HELL TO THE NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, I won't tell if you won't tell. How was "The Game"? I missed it b/c I was at the movies. (My comments stop there b/c I know you haven't seen the movie.)

No comments: