Friday, October 5, 2007

Is It Just Me?

So I sit at home and watch t.v. every night and get disturbed and feel the need to comment on it:

Is anyone noticing how VH1 is taking this "celebreality" thing a bit too far? The Salt and Pepa Show. hmmmmmm

I am very disappointed with ANTM this season. I spend most of the show playing some game on the net or computer. What was this past week's bottom 2? Btw I am beginning to not like Saliesha or Bianca but especially Bianca. The editing of this show is off the chain--they set us up for that one.

I was disappointed in the premiere of Girlfriends. Can we get Toni back? That was just boring.

I was disappointed in the premiere of The Game but I can't wait for the rest of the season. That little teaser was too much.

Ok so I spend my 12:30-1:30 p.m. watching the Young and the Restless--I am tired of Gloria trying to take somebody down when she killed somebody. Jack is dirty but so is she. I am tired of Brad trying to jack up Sharon's marriage. Does he not realize that he is also hurting Noah (even though I don't like the spoiled child). Didn't Noah just get in a fight about Jack--why do you want to create more news when news is what started the fight?

I am mad that NBC did not hold onto Law & Order: CI but at least I still get to see original episodes. I hope the season isn't like the other USA shows. You know that whole show half a season then take a break and then show the other half of the season. That really irks me.

No comments: