Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Letting It Go

So I just needed to get a few things off my chest:
Just like it is rude to tell a fat person they are fat the same is true about skinny people. I am not saying that I want to be a fat or anything but why do people feel the need to state the obvious. Last time I checked I walked around in this body 24/7 and I know for a fact I am skinny. I don't need to discuss my weight or size with you. Nor do you need to discuss my weight or size in my presence with someone else. I am comfortable with my size but I don't need to discuss it with you.

I almost cried today a few times. It is officially over. I do believe we had our last conversation today via email. My friend made me feel better about the situation--he wasn't all bad. He had his good qualities so I have the right to be sad that we are over. I mean I did give him 2 years, 11 months and 5 days of my life. Yes it was that serious. We had our ups and downs and we just couldn't overcome our downs or rather I couldn't overcome our downs. Honestly I don't think he cares one way or the other right now.

I have finally embraced the fact that I will not be getting my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L with navigation in alabaster silver. We just weren't meant to be. I didn't even shed a tear which is big for me. I have been planning that purchase since forever (ok maybe not forever). We all know I am a control freak and I want what I want and nothing else will do.

So like I said the friend list is growing shorter and I don't mind. I realized earlier today that I don't even like people right now.

My scalp itches so bad and it is time for a touch-up.

If you are in "ivy stance" and your hands don't hurt guess what, you are not in "ivy stance". That mess ain't cute!

1 comment:

1969 said...

Re: ivy stance....you are absolutely correct.