Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thoughts

I am so excited b/c I am going to volunteer for Make A Wish!

Spaghetti for dinner tonight!

Does the real world ever feel easy?

Why do people lie? What do you get out of it? I try not to lie. For the most part I will ignore your question before I lie to you. When you lie you have to keep building on it and I don't have time for that.

My list of friends is growing shorter--weeding people out daily.

Was looking at another person's blog and they talked about why children are so unhealthy these days. I don't even think it is about the whole t.v. and video game playing. I think a lot of it has to do with caregivers. When I was younger my granny would kick me out of the house and say don't return to my house until you get all the playing out (ok maybe she didn't say that but she did kick me out of the house) but this same woman will not let my little cousins go outside and play. I am sure their mother doesn't make them go outside.

So I saw "Why Did I Get Married?" last night. I don't know how I feel. Let me know what you think when you see it. Also keep in mind that I have dated a few men who swear they are movie critics and I learned a lot about movies. There are days where we have sat in the bed and picked apart movies. Maybe I am just picky.

Ok so I miss him but it isn't that bad.

To get me through the day without cursing somebody out I carry bible verses in my purse and pull them out when I have a "Come to Jesus" moment.

Why can't people drive? If I am in the slow lane why do you feel the need to ride my bumper? There is a nice empty lane next to me. And if there isn't a nice empty lane next to me I am still in the slow lane. Don't these people know I am itching to buy a new car? It won't be my fault if you hit me from behind. Considering how fast these people are going I probably will get injured (God forbid).

I wish I could do all the things I wanted to do (within reason).

No comments: